Work...
Hello..
how's everyone doing? Sorry hasn't been updating my blog..
don't really have a habit of writing down my thoughts for everyone to see..
anyway..it's been 3months working at the golf club..
the new team has been fine..
except work processes hasn't been refined, no standards yet..
I am working on the SOPs but it's like a huge FYP done by my lonesome self...
Now I appreciate teamwork...to the max'
Been working with a lot of aunties and uncles..
Learnt a great deal from them...all the little stuff
add up to quite a bit of knowledge..especially on storage of perishable items...
I also learnt a new trick that worked really well..
COFFEE BEANS RID FOUL ODOUR!
really...try it..
Also, I have mastered the art of making sandwiches..haha
It's really not easy to make it look and taste good..
take bit of effort know?
I wish I could put some photos up here..but I must first downlaod the hello thing which I need to find out after this entry.
Been working with quite a few phillipinos
a fun and happy bunch of people
everyday is a happy day
there is never once they are angry or upset about anything
always happy-go-lucky..singing, playing
which is a great thing that I am working with such a happy bunch
Went to a BBQ with them and they all SING..
all played GUITAR...and they dun just sing, they all sing WELL...
totally cool..
besides them, needless to say there are malaysians as well..
nothing against them
my manager is a malaysian, and he's great, good attitude and simply great
but not all malaysians are this professional you know?
some are simply bo chap...cannot be bothered..
sometimes I can't figure out why..
frustrating...
Miss conrad days...
Miss the good work process...structure
miss the welfare
miss the canteen food..
miss following up with traces
miss having lunch with eileen and amanda and patrick
miss walking people up to the executive floor...
miss TP
miss doing GROUP projects..*imagine that*
miss my dearest group mates, those who worked
natasha, shuyi, edelina, jasmine png, junyuan...
dun know if they remember the play we had for organisational behaviour haha
should have film it down..classic play
and the one on the courtesy of bus...funny too..
good old school days
kinda miss chinese orchestra too..
miss practice sessions with jiahui and zhang shen
Moving on now...
still have not gotten my dive certification proper...
Friendly waters...hmph
Planning to..
1. Participate in a tour guide course
2. Get proper certification in French
3. Get a certification in wine
4. Advanced diver certification
5. Go to dancing lessons with edwin
6. Finish up with my SOP by July...possible?
oui..
how's everyone doing? Sorry hasn't been updating my blog..
don't really have a habit of writing down my thoughts for everyone to see..
anyway..it's been 3months working at the golf club..
the new team has been fine..
except work processes hasn't been refined, no standards yet..
I am working on the SOPs but it's like a huge FYP done by my lonesome self...
Now I appreciate teamwork...to the max'
Been working with a lot of aunties and uncles..
Learnt a great deal from them...all the little stuff
add up to quite a bit of knowledge..especially on storage of perishable items...
I also learnt a new trick that worked really well..
COFFEE BEANS RID FOUL ODOUR!
really...try it..
Also, I have mastered the art of making sandwiches..haha
It's really not easy to make it look and taste good..
take bit of effort know?
I wish I could put some photos up here..but I must first downlaod the hello thing which I need to find out after this entry.
Been working with quite a few phillipinos
a fun and happy bunch of people
everyday is a happy day
there is never once they are angry or upset about anything
always happy-go-lucky..singing, playing
which is a great thing that I am working with such a happy bunch
Went to a BBQ with them and they all SING..
all played GUITAR...and they dun just sing, they all sing WELL...
totally cool..
besides them, needless to say there are malaysians as well..
nothing against them
my manager is a malaysian, and he's great, good attitude and simply great
but not all malaysians are this professional you know?
some are simply bo chap...cannot be bothered..
sometimes I can't figure out why..
frustrating...
Miss conrad days...
Miss the good work process...structure
miss the welfare
miss the canteen food..
miss following up with traces
miss having lunch with eileen and amanda and patrick
miss walking people up to the executive floor...
miss TP
miss doing GROUP projects..*imagine that*
miss my dearest group mates, those who worked
natasha, shuyi, edelina, jasmine png, junyuan...
dun know if they remember the play we had for organisational behaviour haha
should have film it down..classic play
and the one on the courtesy of bus...funny too..
good old school days
kinda miss chinese orchestra too..
miss practice sessions with jiahui and zhang shen
Moving on now...
still have not gotten my dive certification proper...
Friendly waters...hmph
Planning to..
1. Participate in a tour guide course
2. Get proper certification in French
3. Get a certification in wine
4. Advanced diver certification
5. Go to dancing lessons with edwin
6. Finish up with my SOP by July...possible?
oui..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home