Earth's the insane asylum of the universe

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I am dying

I am down with bronchitis...it's contagious
I have been coughing like there's no tomorrow
Having fever, flu and major headache..
my boyfriend gone eccentric..
I dun have any strength to talk about it anymore

projects piling up..
term papers swamping in..
I am drowning...
help...

i have no idea what the group has gotten into, taking the underwater world dive project...
they have high expectations of us...
consultants are like gods...true enough..they treat us like gods
man...think
think...
think...
what can i do for them to maximise their slots???
how to promote and increase awareness in the most creative way???
shit...

*cough cough cough*
everyone...if you see my picture in the arbituaries..please come and see me
bring Ben and Jerry's ice cream...
any flavour will do
man...

I dun wan to work!!
Being back in the smoky environment with my nose and airway all blocked
d8ifficulty in breathing and choking for 8hours
argh!!!
oh man!!! suicidal!!!!

somebody kill me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home