Feeling blue..
My favourite AFOM has just left CCS..
My dearest same birthday, same name, best JC buddy has left for australia..
I can't find the windows CD my best friend lend me..
I did lots of nonsense these two days with my cashiering...*better revise my notes*
I have only gotten two replies from my poly friends with regards to the upsell thingy..
one from my buddy, one from natasha!! so sweet..
I haven't started on the mini project that i have to hand up after the attachment..
I am in the mgmt work process improvement meeting and I actually hated it, now it feels pretty nice to know i can help shorten the workng hours of my fellow colleagues..
I want to eat frog porridge..
I miss Ballymoons..
I miss Eileen TAN and Xiao ling...
I miss Jacqui, ANG MO Jac, Sue, Ksu, Maslina, Shereen and EDWIN PANG!!
What to do after graduation???!!
Work/study?? work?? study?? erm.. work??..study?? argh!!!!
Fly?? SIA??JAL??EMIRATES??BA??hm...how bout jetairways??tigerairways?? haha
earth is indeed an insane asylum...
very random now...hmm..
i desperately need todo dive one more time..i know you may be sick of hearing me say this but i die also must go again...aiming phuket..!!yeahey!!thought of it feels great!!
knowing huimin and the rest may be joining me makes it even better!!!!hey!!
want to go shopping, clubbing..when's my birthday coming??!!
feel like getting a stay at CCS..or eat @ oscars..as good as it gets!! ice cream's great!
when's my graveyard shift??i need an extra $48!!
after attachment, go back work for ballymoon's?? keke
but they have many part-timer's there already!
need to work hard for the last year's project, hope i get good group mates whom i can work with...hope i get good enough results to enter uni..so i dun have to work..
if not, hope i get prettier so i can fly for emirates..haha
My dearest same birthday, same name, best JC buddy has left for australia..
I can't find the windows CD my best friend lend me..
I did lots of nonsense these two days with my cashiering...*better revise my notes*
I have only gotten two replies from my poly friends with regards to the upsell thingy..
one from my buddy, one from natasha!! so sweet..
I haven't started on the mini project that i have to hand up after the attachment..
I am in the mgmt work process improvement meeting and I actually hated it, now it feels pretty nice to know i can help shorten the workng hours of my fellow colleagues..
I want to eat frog porridge..
I miss Ballymoons..
I miss Eileen TAN and Xiao ling...
I miss Jacqui, ANG MO Jac, Sue, Ksu, Maslina, Shereen and EDWIN PANG!!
What to do after graduation???!!
Work/study?? work?? study?? erm.. work??..study?? argh!!!!
Fly?? SIA??JAL??EMIRATES??BA??hm...how bout jetairways??tigerairways?? haha
earth is indeed an insane asylum...
very random now...hmm..
i desperately need todo dive one more time..i know you may be sick of hearing me say this but i die also must go again...aiming phuket..!!yeahey!!thought of it feels great!!
knowing huimin and the rest may be joining me makes it even better!!!!hey!!
want to go shopping, clubbing..when's my birthday coming??!!
feel like getting a stay at CCS..or eat @ oscars..as good as it gets!! ice cream's great!
when's my graveyard shift??i need an extra $48!!
after attachment, go back work for ballymoon's?? keke
but they have many part-timer's there already!
need to work hard for the last year's project, hope i get good group mates whom i can work with...hope i get good enough results to enter uni..so i dun have to work..
if not, hope i get prettier so i can fly for emirates..haha


1 Comments:
At September 12, 2005 at 10:34 AM,
qIuQuN said…
yo girl! so sorry, I can't send you anything on the upselling thing, I'm only there for 3 weeks, so I didn't learn about it. how r you?~
Post a Comment
<< Home