Earth's the insane asylum of the universe

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

just as i thought life's going to be difficult..

while my graveyard shift went on well and smooth...fun in fact but very sleepy...worked with my favourite colleagues, gen and suelyn! keke..then had a weird schedule that followed..*i wonder*..but then it's ok, doesn't really matter ..

my next graveyard shift is on thursday, they are actually putting me on graeyard first which is quite surprising, after all that talking, sudenly I am going G shift..G shift is actually quite relaxed becos I am not cashier trained so basically I have to clear debris and do miscelleanous stuff like topping up the counters and then wait till morning..help E shift print reports and stuff..

just as i tot life would be bad, it wasn't so bad after all..at least for yesterday..well..it went well..just that it took longer then it should be, but doesn't matter..need to build up a camaradie ..maybe will work faster then...

i was thinking...basically i am ok with things thta are happening, and that's no very good...because I am too accomodating, people will then to "eat" me..sometimes i just dun know how to reject requests and be firm on what i stand for...

I am confused, need some time off and get away and get connected with myself...sort out things before I start getting confused again..i guess that's really life...the whole works like the ecosystem..people.. consists of prey, predators and scavangers...some get eaten up, some eats people up, and some clear up the mess....it's always the case then the system (workplace) is balanced...how very true... right now, i feel like a scavenger...i hope i'll never be a prey...rather be mean and be a predator...*survival??* well, who wants to be a prey???????ooo...

i sure hope to go for a short holiday..perhaps thailand...go for a spa, shoppping spree and another dive trip! I bet this time it'll be better than pulau aur ... but first, i need sponsor and I need company.. IF NOT, malaysia will be good enough then...just go maybe tioman or redang for a short short but very essential holiday...

once i graduate, nearest plan is to try for emirates. if plan fails...*touch wood* then I will go back to work for Ballymoon's!! heck what people think about this line...it's a great working place and I like it...isn't that what's suppose to matter?? hmm..keke lurve the tot of it!!! and if I get into emirates, I shall earn as much as i can, save up and go for a contiki tour at europe!!!! oh my god! the tot itself thrills me!!!!!! but of course, I have to clear myself off my debts first...*$6000....* when will i clear that man...gosh..

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home