So we did agree...
Call received...
got a little present...and an apology
wrong technique used to settle problems...
wrong perspective...
We talked again...
He was everything I did not expect him to be today...
I expected him to be like this everyday...
was glad at least he could do it...
making the effort...bit by bit
on my part too...need a little allowance...
all about give and take...
but i feel giving is more important than taking...
what can I say..
hope for the best..
it's the 2nd time ...
i hope there will never be a third...ever...
I too hope I can hang on to this relationship till as long as ten years down the road...
it's hard to come by...
i really hope problems will be solved together, and not created by each other on each other...
ever again...
got a little present...and an apology
wrong technique used to settle problems...
wrong perspective...
We talked again...
He was everything I did not expect him to be today...
I expected him to be like this everyday...
was glad at least he could do it...
making the effort...bit by bit
on my part too...need a little allowance...
all about give and take...
but i feel giving is more important than taking...
what can I say..
hope for the best..
it's the 2nd time ...
i hope there will never be a third...ever...
I too hope I can hang on to this relationship till as long as ten years down the road...
it's hard to come by...
i really hope problems will be solved together, and not created by each other on each other...
ever again...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home