It's been two days...
Why is it so tough to stay all well in a relationship?
It's becoming a strain..
shouldn't it be just fun and relaxed and everything good...?
hmm...
I think I'm expecting too much from someone who can't give...
so that's why the two of us are so miserable..
it's been two days since we last quarelled, or rather I last threw a tantrum as he would say...
and we haven't talked since then...
I want to call..then I thought to myself why..so i didn't
I hope he had the thought of calling too but like me..pride made him stop the thought
Today (Sunday) is my last day of work...
had a good work day with carleel today..glad he's getting better at the job...
i know once i stop working, I'll have more things to quarell about...
need attention i guess...
I dun noe what to say..
who's in the wrong
what was wrong..
how to salvage this...
sinking deeper into the problem, yet there doesn't seem to be a problem...
it is me? or him?
or is it time to end?
not right after all?
......
can somebody tell me? anybody?
or maybe I know the answer best...
or he knows...
I am sad. That it's not working out like it is supposed to... we agreed on it... but i guess it didn't work
but we agreed....
what now?
It's becoming a strain..
shouldn't it be just fun and relaxed and everything good...?
hmm...
I think I'm expecting too much from someone who can't give...
so that's why the two of us are so miserable..
it's been two days since we last quarelled, or rather I last threw a tantrum as he would say...
and we haven't talked since then...
I want to call..then I thought to myself why..so i didn't
I hope he had the thought of calling too but like me..pride made him stop the thought
Today (Sunday) is my last day of work...
had a good work day with carleel today..glad he's getting better at the job...
i know once i stop working, I'll have more things to quarell about...
need attention i guess...
I dun noe what to say..
who's in the wrong
what was wrong..
how to salvage this...
sinking deeper into the problem, yet there doesn't seem to be a problem...
it is me? or him?
or is it time to end?
not right after all?
......
can somebody tell me? anybody?
or maybe I know the answer best...
or he knows...
I am sad. That it's not working out like it is supposed to... we agreed on it... but i guess it didn't work
but we agreed....
what now?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home