Earth's the insane asylum of the universe

Saturday, February 12, 2005

why so many tutorials..

Yesterday went to work... helped in some wrapping of the valentine's day gifts for the lady guests. Yesterday was pretty boring, went home bathed.. then cried myself to sleep...sad huh, but ya, the truth is i think my body is tuned to crying before my period comes, and this morning sure enough it came.
I was very sad, but i wasn't sure what the cause was...was it the book i read?was it that i have to work on monday?or was it my failure of handling relationships? i dun noe, and i dun really care much now..
trying to get my mind off certain stuff, was lucky that for the past two days i was at work, if not, i would be worst than now..right now at this moment since it's a nice and sunny sunday afternoon, i decided to do my tutorials...

I am quite lost in accounts now, started losing my way since ms teo came in to lecture. I totally gave up hope. Since she lectured, i dun udnerstand a single shit she's talking about, can't even look for hope during tutorials since she is my tutor. I think i didn't try hard enough to pay attention to her, but let me tell you, it is like a patient training course, she is LONG WINDED and MONOTONOUS. I want a distinction for my accounts and I want it! Now it's on my own...

POM..project coming up, tutorials not done, mind is in a mess..guess i am messier than eileen tay now...or on par...sick and tired...maybe a break is really better...
very no mood..guess all adds up huh? could be my period cramps as well...trying to drown myself in warm water and vitamin c..

french project waiting..this that...

argh..back to sleep i guess since tonight there's the dinner...which i seriously dun feel like going..
extremely not in the mood to dress up...hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home