Earth's the insane asylum of the universe

Sunday, November 21, 2004

I left my job!

dun noe whether to be happy or sad... yesterday was my last day at work, didn't do much, wasn't busy, heart quite heavy cos bit sad, learnt most of my things there, learnt a lot about life, encountered things, problems and were taught how to face them, and I am taking all that away with me...actually i think even with my many orchestra practices i would still be able to work but I guess I am just quite sick, and also i feel that i've changed a lot, I am no longer what i used to be, I became quietier inside me, not much thoughts..not deep, not motivated..though on the surface very enthusiatic and all... guess it's because singaporean customers trained me well with their "serve me" attitude, I've learnt to build a protective shield and all of me is sort of hiddened i guess... i need to find it back, my confidence i used to have, all the drive and motivation.. i believe i can.. is it just owkr, or is it the people i hang around with or the people i am close to or my mum? hmm... anyways, had a farewell from manager thomas and felt that my service there was appreciated and it made me feel good leaving, not as guilty conscience..haha bartender edwin and I had a good talk about relationships, he really knows how to wake me up and get things straight in me..i am clearer of what i want.. isn't it after all about what you want? life is always the case, nothing is predestined, probably the choices, ultimately you choose..know what you want so you choose what you want, the rest doesn't matter anymore, next would be follow through with your choice because you chose it... then you'll have no regrets.. it is important.. all boils down to being happy.. live life happy.. it's not that complicating ..yea

1 Comments:

  • At November 22, 2004 at 8:46 AM, Blogger qIuQuN said…

    hey~~ i guess you r not alone~~ i am no longer that motivated too.. argh.. i feel so sianz.. i need rest~ i want to runaway.. anyway girl~~ i can't make it for your party~~ will be going to bintan! happy early birthday! see you real soon in sch~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home