Earth's the insane asylum of the universe

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Has love found it way?

As many of my khakis have guessed, I am back with ed. After nights and nights of arguement and discussion, we finally went back together. Both agreed on our faults, and changes is inevitable but takes time. We shall see how things go along the way...but I am still glad things turned out this way.

In another three weeks time, exams settling in. I haven't touched my accounts tutorials for like three weeks...not very me know? I usually do my work and not skip class, but i guess I am just too tired...monday's proficiancy tests and i haven't prepare the wine list. Then this friday is submission of learning portfolio!..oh my god..then next week is the french speaking tests...when to start revising for exams??? when everything's still not settled yet??? it's crazy...

not just that, my little girls performance is in june, i am left with about 12 lessons to make sure they get the routine and know it well, thehn the costumes is another problem, need to find tailor, materials, draw out my own design...whiole process is fun but I am still super new to it...hope everything turn out alright...

oh my...i really need to give myself some time to keep in touch with my soul...
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home