Earth's the insane asylum of the universe

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Can man and women just be great friends??

After 2nd paper! Just so lazy to start on the MEIT revision, but I am going to by 11pm, now its erm...10.20pm...ahuh..

The topic on class 95 : " can man and women just be great friends?" well, I think can..they can be super good friends..i used to think not, I used to feel that there is no such thing, once you get too close and understand each other so well, you will end up with each other..
However, I guess it's just the opposite, the more you know the other person, the better friends you are * shuyi example* she has a great number of good friends and they are male friends, also besides her, i have a lot of friends who are like that too, Kai, huimin and natasha for one is a classic example.. like natasha say, cannot means cannot..no sparks la..man...

what do you think?? I guess most people will think that it's possible huh? ya..
so do I...
well, my own relationship is pretty rocky..my feelings are on extreme ups and downs, like roller coaster..is it always like that? I feel like I can fall apart anytime, and I am so desperate until I think I can do anything to make things be the way they used to be, but I know it's never going to be...we just have to try to accpet and adapt huh? yea..Do something to make it better instead of looking back to wish..at least I try, so if it doesn't turn out well, I know I did my best..yea..

Would like to go watch the wedding date! Sounds like the opposite of pretty woman, the male escort..hahaha...think it's going to be a great show..
well, be keeping myself busy, it's the standard way of adapting oneself to get over certain things i guess...nothing much to say or think about now, sometimes time is a good healer...we shall leave time to cure this almost broken relationship...

Have a strong urge to try out the chocolate buffet, either at fullerton or at the esplanade one *forgot the name* opposite harry's...greedy hor?? haha...want to do everything before i go for my attachment...maybe try out the reverese bungee at clarke quay too..

realise one thing, there are more things to do when you are single, it may be boring and sad when you can't hang out with your one and only love as often anymore but it is twice as much fun to hang out with your buddies! I have a group of great friends who will do anything for me!! I love them!!! Going to drag them to do stuff with me...Now i see morethings to do, think my friends are more enthusiastic!! Makes me all excited about things i plan AHAHA...

actually planning to go thailand with them, but was cancelled cos shir is still quite packed with her stuff and I am broke to the core.. so guess we will postpone it...

eileen and amanda going different places this time so I couldn't join them, would feel like a gigantic lamp post, *not just a light bulb*...

ya..got a gigantic moth in my room, banging on the walls..stupid insect..now it's trapped in an empty bird's nest glass container and fluttering inside.. aww...better let it out, will do that TOMORROW...MUAHAHAHA!!!! evil!!!! That's me now!!!
ok la..let it out now...* off to window*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home