It's set.
Have had a roller coaster ride for two weeks.
Ended my ride yesterday...
tot it's better to walk my usual path..
nice and slow and enjoy the scenery around me
Sometimes things will not go your way
but what maters is you perserver ...
Do what you think is right and follow through
I did... ... ...
What will happen from here? I think like usual
my comfortable and stable path with my heart set on one thing
to get to my destination,not sure how far and where..
not even sure whether I am walking the right way
but I am taking hints and advise as I walk to guide me to the right place
It's fine to take a wrong turn or even a big U turn...
there will always be a way back for me to start all over again.
Let's hope this path I have chosen can bring me far ahead.
Ended my ride yesterday...
tot it's better to walk my usual path..
nice and slow and enjoy the scenery around me
Sometimes things will not go your way
but what maters is you perserver ...
Do what you think is right and follow through
I did... ... ...
What will happen from here? I think like usual
my comfortable and stable path with my heart set on one thing
to get to my destination,not sure how far and where..
not even sure whether I am walking the right way
but I am taking hints and advise as I walk to guide me to the right place
It's fine to take a wrong turn or even a big U turn...
there will always be a way back for me to start all over again.
Let's hope this path I have chosen can bring me far ahead.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home