Put some "omph" into it! Come on!!
As you may have noticed...my energy level is diminishing..try reading my first few logs up until the "feeling blue" one..hahaI just realised the difference in enthusiasm..
Gosh..I hate late shifts..especially the part where the reg cards go missing!!!!!!!!!!!!
frustrating when you know it should be around yet it's NOT!!!!!!! Argh!!!
My favourite shift would be morning, definitely..even when there are a lot of check-ins..or check-outs..becos there nothing to hold you back! only maybe unless your cashier dun balance..but that could be solved pretty easily...you see..
Anyway, nothing much to complain about..what's to be done is to be done..
I have requested to go to banquet but I am not sure if they would let me..Initial thought was to go over and do something different at least for a few days, hope i can!!keke
Saturday's school again!! breifing on the overseas trip, sooOOoO eXciTing!!! Dubai!!!!!!!! I am coming!!!!!!!!wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!kek
I want to see the palm island!! and whatever that's new and upcoming..dubai is an exciting country, full of interesting projects..guess becos they are RICH..
My attachment is ending in a month's time! so fast! I will be getting my pay for the last time...saying bye bye to 500bucks *wave*...praying to all gods and heavens..please let me get into uni! so i dun have to work yet..at least when i come out of uni, my pay will significantly increase mah..hahah I need to pay back my school fees...sustain my insurance..."yang zi ji"...man...that kinda sucked.hahha
But at least I can earn for my own diving trip, and diving trips and diving trips mah.... or did i mention diving trips? yea...oh and diving lo...ya..that's right, phuket lo...or even better, if i earn a lot a lot, then diving in maldives lo...HAHAHAHA *someone poked my bubble* damn...
to last another 4 weeks through attachment...dunnoe whether it's easy or hard...kinda have a sad feeling that we have already gotten the hang of it but now we are going to give everything back to our trainers, colleagues, buddies...not exactly give back..maybe take away would sound better...*if not waste their effort hahaha* and then the work itself is not good definitely learnt like super a lot but then really too much to be done...i must say...help is always available, and it's not like the team will leave you to die...everyone dies together HAHAHAHA
yea... gen, suew, norain, nic, farah...the AMs especially Faizal..the super duper DMs..actually it's not that bad at all...yea..mm
oh well...
kick boxing with eileen next week...two classes in a roll...dun really feel like buying the boxing gloves though...ha..what the heck just buy la! hope i get good shifts next week..
Gosh..I hate late shifts..especially the part where the reg cards go missing!!!!!!!!!!!!
frustrating when you know it should be around yet it's NOT!!!!!!! Argh!!!
My favourite shift would be morning, definitely..even when there are a lot of check-ins..or check-outs..becos there nothing to hold you back! only maybe unless your cashier dun balance..but that could be solved pretty easily...you see..
Anyway, nothing much to complain about..what's to be done is to be done..
I have requested to go to banquet but I am not sure if they would let me..Initial thought was to go over and do something different at least for a few days, hope i can!!keke
Saturday's school again!! breifing on the overseas trip, sooOOoO eXciTing!!! Dubai!!!!!!!! I am coming!!!!!!!!wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!kek
I want to see the palm island!! and whatever that's new and upcoming..dubai is an exciting country, full of interesting projects..guess becos they are RICH..
My attachment is ending in a month's time! so fast! I will be getting my pay for the last time...saying bye bye to 500bucks *wave*...praying to all gods and heavens..please let me get into uni! so i dun have to work yet..at least when i come out of uni, my pay will significantly increase mah..hahah I need to pay back my school fees...sustain my insurance..."yang zi ji"...man...that kinda sucked.hahha
But at least I can earn for my own diving trip, and diving trips and diving trips mah.... or did i mention diving trips? yea...oh and diving lo...ya..that's right, phuket lo...or even better, if i earn a lot a lot, then diving in maldives lo...HAHAHAHA *someone poked my bubble* damn...
to last another 4 weeks through attachment...dunnoe whether it's easy or hard...kinda have a sad feeling that we have already gotten the hang of it but now we are going to give everything back to our trainers, colleagues, buddies...not exactly give back..maybe take away would sound better...*if not waste their effort hahaha* and then the work itself is not good definitely learnt like super a lot but then really too much to be done...i must say...help is always available, and it's not like the team will leave you to die...everyone dies together HAHAHAHA
yea... gen, suew, norain, nic, farah...the AMs especially Faizal..the super duper DMs..actually it's not that bad at all...yea..mm
oh well...
kick boxing with eileen next week...two classes in a roll...dun really feel like buying the boxing gloves though...ha..what the heck just buy la! hope i get good shifts next week..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home