Earth's the insane asylum of the universe

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Freaky Wednesday!!!

It's a freaky wednesday...

I guess it's stress or something...too many project deadlines and other worries...

I had a nightmare that abruptly woke me from my sleep.

I was walking in a mall...but all the shops seemed close
As I walked along, I saw a beautifully lited shop with loads of dolls, Barbie etc
Next to it was a shop that sold showcases.."big" and small..*dun exactly look like coffin but mainly showcases*
Then as I approach the doll shop, the glass door was locked..
I peered in to admire all the beautiful dolls inside *for those who dun know, i collect barbie dolls*
As I was looking, I caught one of the angel dolls....SNEEZING!!!!!!!!!
She looked around and SNEEZED AGAIN!!!!!
I hid myself immedietly before she caught me
Then I was awoken by my dad, calling me on the phone to wake me up....

Man...that was scary..

Come to think of it, my dad's service is really good, he never forgets to wake me on the phone, it's almost like wake-up call from hotels...hahaha

alright...I am still freaked out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home